CORRECT YOUTH

Youths with a difference. We are here for you. We help youths in all areas of life, all over the world. Next time you are online, remember to visit this page for new help. We love you.

Wednesday, November 28

I THOUGHT IT WAS LOVE

We were very fond of each other; we do and share things in common. We promised never to leave each other for life because of the kind of love we thought we shared.
To refresh ourselves, we both thought as we walked towards the beach. Just then a cute little boy walked up to us, with a smile on his face handed us a bill inviting us to a get-together "just across the road is the venue" the little boy said. "we'll be there" we both chorused as we looked at each other with a soft smile.


"We are almost late!" I shouted looking at the wall clock". We walked to the venue with our hands held tightly to each other, sat on the same seat behind, listening to the song played softly  with a lyrics that says "Jesus still loves you..."


After the song, a man stood up and said " Jesus loves you and that is why he went as far as dying on the cross in order to give you a new beginning with God. Someday, the trumpet will sound and those who have not yet giving their lives to Christ Jesus will be with Satan in hell but those who turn to Jesus for forgiveness will be saved." "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." ( Romans 05 : 8 ) ." "come now, and let us reason together, says the LORD. Though your sins as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red as crimson, they shall be as wool"


Tears run down my friend's cheeks.


The man continued by saying "if you are receiving a leading in your heart to surrender all to Jesus, take a step forward, Jesus is waiting for you right here at the altar..."
I wonder what was happening as my friend stood up and was about to go to the altar "what then will happen to our relationship, it simply means it is coming to an end. So I grabbed my friend's hand, begging my friend not to go out.
For a while, my friend sat down but the man kept saying "please don't ignore His voice"
This time, my friend's eyes had turned red and my friend stood up again crying, right then I kissed my friend and threatened "if you go out, I will kill myself". Then, my friend sat down.


After the prayer time, the whole atmosphere was calm so, I told my friend "we have to leave that place immediately" because I truly don't know will happen next.


A stone throw from the meeting venue, I noticed this dead-look on my friend's face so I stopped for a while looking at my friend walking alone without even noticing that I've stopped walking.


Before I realized, a vehicle left the track and hit directly at my friend.


I cried when I hear the people that gathered around saying "he's dead..." The driver that hit my friend quickly took the corpse to the nearby mortuary.


I wished I was the one. If I had known it will be like this, I would have allowed my friend to make peace with the Lord, instead, I made my friend to make the wrong decision.
I realized I have no much time so I quickly  rushed back to the meeting ground crying.


The same man who was speaking earlier saw me weeping. "What happened?" He asked me.
After explaining, he told me to kneel down and ask the Lord for forgiveness. Genuinely, I did after which I asked Jesus to come into my heart.


Suddenly I became so sober and eventually burst into tears, I cried for a while because I just realized how sinful i was.

The man prayed with me and congratulated me. The man said to me " go and sin no more"
I became happy because am saved
"Where will my friend be now?" I asked the man and he answered "Rev. 20.12  And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
He continued... "Rev. 20.15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." This will be the end of all who refused the call of God. Your friend had gone ahead of us to face reality of God's judgement"


May I ask you my dear reader:


* Who is that person making you ignore Jesus Christ?
* Who is that making you not to surrender to Jesus Christ?
* Who are you committing those sinful act with?
* Who are you waiting for?
* Don't you know they won't seek your permission to repent?
Why not make this decision for your soul?
Remember, there is NO EXCUSE ON THE LAST DAY.


To give your life to Jesus, pray:
"God, I recognise that I have not lived my life for you up until now. I have been living for myself and that is wrong. I need you in my life. I acknowledge the finished work of your Son Jesus Christ for giving his life for me on the Cross of Calvary, I have longed to receive the forgiveness you made freely available to me through this sacrifice. Come into my life now Lord. Take up residence in my heart and be my king, my Lord and Saviour. From this day forward I will never be controlled by sin or the desire to please myself but follow you all the days of my life. Let those days be in your hands  I ask in Jesus precious and Holy name. Amen!


If you meant these words from your heart to receive Christ Jesus, then, Congratulations, you're now a member of God's family.
Now, as a way to grow closer to Jesus, the Bible tells us to follow up in our commitment
1. Get baptized as commanded by Christ
2. Tell someone else about your new faith in Christ.
3. Spend time with God each day, it must not be a long period of time, just develop a daily habit of reading and praying asking Him to increase your faith and understanding on His word.
4. Seek fellowship with other followers of Jesus who can answer your questions and also render support to your growth.
5. Find a local Church were you can worship God.


God bless you.


We love you and care about your welfare. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.


Thank you for reading 
Please don't leave without a question, comment or contribution.


Feel free to share this post

 Do you know that Correct Youth is now on Facebook? Join  by clicking on
www.facebook.com/correctyouths to stay connected.
  CORRECT YOUTH  Youths with a difference
facebook.com/correctyouths


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this piece, was helpful

CORRECT YOUTH said...

You are welcome. CORRECT YOUTH is design to meet the need of this present generation