CORRECT YOUTH

Youths with a difference. We are here for you. We help youths in all areas of life, all over the world. Next time you are online, remember to visit this page for new help. We love you.

Friday, January 25

IS GOD AT FAULT HERE?



Serving God is the desire of many people but is the most difficult thing to do and the question is "why?"
Many response has it that:
"How do you expect me to serve God who allows what I feared most to happen to me, and even though I prayed; still I lost my parent, or lost a sibling, or a helpful relative.
 How can I serve a God who allowed me to be sick for many months now, why serve a God who allowed me to be rapped, why worship a God who couldn't provide money for me when I needed it to save my mum's life. Why serve a God who allowed arm robbers to kill my guardian just when I was offered admission, how do I serve a God who allowed my parent to be divorced , why do I serve him who made me to be born a disabled, or an imbecile. How can I...?


These and many more are the kind of questions you would ask, I also did ask the same questions at some point in my life. Yes it is true that things aren't working the way they should, or as planned, or as desired and can be frustrating too. But, are these enough reasons to reject God who left his glory, beautiful abode, became human, beaten, spat on, striped naked, nailed on both hands and feet to a tree, crowned with torn, suffered and died on a tree just for you?


I see Jesus weeping and saying "if only your eyes are open to see, what I went through for you. Why count against me all these?"


Dear, you are entitled to your own opinion about this issue but the truth be told.
Was God not speaking silently to you within your heart, when he told you to pray, when He asked you to leave that environment?
Did He not warn you about that sugary drink, that alcoholic drink you took?
Where you not told to quite that relationship or not to visit that boy or not to attend that party...?


 One way or the other God spoke to you but you paid Him no attention, you prefered following your own desires, or rather, your friends and peers. You
thought within yourself that you were grown up and can handle every situation. You prefered the advise of your friends to that of your parent just because  their counsel appeals to you well.
In some other cases, we as human, in one way or the other may have erred via disobedience to the directive of the Holy Spirit. "Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done." ( Romans 01 : 28 ).

Am I trying to say you are the one at fault? No neither is God at fault and therefore, get ready to set it right with Him that is if you are willing (Isaiah 1:8-9)


Please don't conclude that your case is worst and can't be remedied, well it isn't. If not for God, you would have died,
 "it's better to die than being broken"
You may say silently to yourself.
I once stumbled over a story of a broken pot, maybe this will make sense to you.
Please, patiently read this.
A water bearer in India had two large pots, each hung on the ends of a pole that he carried across his neck. One of the pots had a crack in it, while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full portion of water.
At the end of the long walk from the stream to the house, the cracked pot arrived only half full. For two full years, this went on daily with the bearer delivering only one and a half pots full of water to his house.
Of course, the perfect pot was proud of its accomplishments, perfect for which it was made. But the poor cracked pot was ashamed of its own imperfection and felt miserable that it was only able to accomplish half of what it had been made to do.
After two years of what it perceived to be a bitter failure, the cracked pot spoke to the water bearer one day by the stream. "I am ashamed of myself, and I want to apologize to you. I have been able to deliver only half my load because this crack in my side causes water to leak out all the way back to your house. Because of my flaws, you have to do all of this work, and you don't get full value from your efforts," the pot said.
The bearer said to the pot, "Did you not notice that there were flowers growing on your side of the pathway leading to my house but not on the other pot's side? That's because I have always known about your flaw, and I planted flower seeds on your side of the path. Every day while we walk back, you've watered them. For two years, I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers to decorate the table. Without you being just the way you are, there would not be this beautiful flowers to grace the house."

You are still valuable in God's plan. Have you forgotten that you were made for God not God for you? If God made you poor does it mean He love you less, for the fact that he made you deaf does it mean he hates you? He allowed it for His glory to be revealed soon.
 Remember the story of the man born blind in the Bible? Lazarus' death was for his glory, the sick man at the pool of Bethsaida was for His glory, the woman with the issue of blood others were all for His glory.
Remember, this low moment won't last forever, it's just for a while. At the appointed time, God will disgrace the enemies.
He will put an end to it all. Just pray to Jesus today, beg for His mercy, confess all unconfessed sin today and see the beauty of God love again upon your soul.
We pray this will encourage you again to face the God whose nature is always to show mercy


Encouraging Bible Verses for you



Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

 

Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.

Isaiah 40:31

But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

1 Corinthians 10:13

No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Exodus 15:2

The Lord is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Ephesians 6:10
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.

Deuteronomy 20:4
For the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong




God bless you!




We love you and care about your welfare. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.


Thank you for reading 
Please don't leave without a question, comment or contribution.


Feel free to share this post

 Do you know that Correct Youth is now on Facebook? Join  by clicking on


www.facebook.com/correctyouths to stay connected.
Correct youth is also available on WHATSAPP
https://chat.whatsapp.com/2QUCJe8qJ3IBsbHR1NYhBahttps://chat.whatsapp.com/2QUCJe8qJ3IBsbHR1NYhBa

















No comments: